For Mediafire please use your own account to uplaod files. If you want to use our accounts make sure to not having any complaint recieved on your files. Any complaint recieved from mediafire will result an immediate termination of your account.You can register an account for free Here. For other filehosts we recommend to use your own account.
The following document outlines the Service Agreement between you ("The User") and all services provided by Exoshare.com. By using our free service you ("The User") agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions in this document.
- Exoshare.com and the service we provide is provided "as is". No warranty to the accuracy or reliability of this service is given. We will however do our best to ensure our service remains intact.
- We reserve the right to disable any and all files which abuse or violate our system or services. We also reserve the right to remove any file's link hosted on our service.
- Exoshare allows a user the ability to send and temporally store a file (a "User File") on one of Exoshare.com's servers. The Services operate by sending and storing the specified User File on external Web sites, file storage services not maintained by Exoshare.com (collectively "Third Party Services"), on behalf of the User. The links to control the User File on the Third Party Services will be stored on Exoshare.com and then Exoshare.com will display and/or email a unique link to the User. The User(s) can then access the download links to download the User File from the Third Party Services by clicking on the unique generated links.
- Exoshare.com act as a passive conduit for the online distribution of Third Party Content and User Originated Content (a "User File") to multiple third party hosting sites and hence you acknowledge and agree that you have read and accepted the Terms of Service of the respective hosting services and give Exoshare.com permission to send your specified file to the third party services on your behalf and also that you have sole responsibility and liability for your data stored on them.
- Exoshare.com services may be used only for lawful purposes. We do not allow pornographic material, warez, illegal mp3's & videos or any file upload which may violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export control laws, is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party's material, you must obtain prior authorization. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any hosted content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party. You understand that all User Content, including without limitation, all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to Service, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that You, and not Exoshare.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that You upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Exoshare.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User's transmission(s) that, in Exoshare.com's discretion, violates these policies or violates any law or regulation.
- If you are caught abusing or violating these terms and conditions your IP/account may be subject to ban on any/all of Exoshare.com services. You are personally responsible for the content you upload. Any time Exoshare receives notice that a file you uploaded infringes the copyrights of a third party, we will the take the links down from the site. When links are removed due to a claim of copyright infringement, we send the user who uploaded the file an email notification. Accounts determined to be repeat infringers will be subject to termination from the service. Users with suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts on Exoshare.
- Exoshare reserves the right to decide whether a file uploaded violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity. Exoshare may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such links and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
- Exoshare will not routinely screen, monitor, review or revise User Content uploaded, stored, or shared using the Service. However, Exoshare may review any such content, and Exoshare reserves the right to refuse to accept, store, or permit the sharing of any User Content, to remove any User Content from the Service, and to prevent the uploading, storage, or sharing of any User Content. Exoshare does not endorse or support any User Content. Exoshare does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any User Content. Exoshare does not guarantee that User Content does not infringe third party rights, including intellectual property rights. Exoshare does not guarantee that User Content will not be harmful or offensive. Exoshare does not guarantee that User Content will comply with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that any use of or reliance on User Content obtained through the Service will be at your own risk. If you become aware of any User Content that you believe violates these Terms of Service, or that is otherwise objectionable, you may inform Exoshare.
- You are not allowed to share individual hosting download links generated via Exoshare. You are always required to share Exoshare.com download page containing the "aggregate" links failing to which your IP/account is subject to ban from our services.
- Exoshare.com does it's best to distribute your files to other filehost in their original condition however, we are not liable for lost or corrupt files. We are not liable for any money loss or damages done to you, your computer, or your business through the use of our service. We make no claims of future reliability in sharing, storing, or hosting any of your files, however we do try our best to ensure our service remains 100% functional.
- Violations or attempts to violate Exoshare.com systems or to interrupt Exoshare.com services are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system violations include, without limitation:
- (a) Unauthorized access to or use of Exoshare.com Services, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of Exoshare.com; or (b) Interference with Service to any User or network including, without limitation, flooding, or deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks; or (c) Use of any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services; or (d) Any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Exoshare.com's infrastructure.
Registration and Account Information
Account points and Ratio
Exoshare provides a ratio system to detect if you are sharing Exoshare links not direct ones.For that, ratio=Hits on your links/Number of your files.If your ratio goes under 10 that means generally that you are at risk to your account banning. Please make sur to use our links to get a higher ratio. Also please do not try to get more hits via clicking on your links. That will be detected via our anti-fraud system also.You can see what you have used as bandwidth and look for its price.
Limitation of Warranties or Guarantees and Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Exoshare EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Exoshare DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICE OR OF ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. In particular, and without limitation, Exoshare gives no warranty or guarantee that: (1) the Service will meet your requirements; (2) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; (5) any errors in the components or contents of the Service will be corrected; or (6) that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Exoshare WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, INTEREST OR APPRECIATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR HARM TO REPUTATION, OR FOR ANY INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY DATA UPLOADED, STORED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT Exoshare HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF Exoshare ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Exoshare, OR OWED BY Exoshare TO YOU, PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND THE OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEY INCORPORATE.